Thursday, May 21, 2015

Because I'm Batman.


The required owl.


Rules:

-You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
-You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl above you).
-You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
-You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
-You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.


I was nominated by Candence Declan for this Best Blogging Buddies Award thingy. Thanks Candence for the nomination, answering questions about yourself is always fun. XD Up there are the rule. ^


The questions from Cally:

1. Last dream you had?
Let me think.... Okay, pretty sure it went something like this: I was at this place where we sometimes go swing dancing, and Jess and Hannah Joy were there with the rest of their family, (that's not really the important part, but I thought I'd mention it anyway) and I was dancing with a guy from art school and then Cori walks up and says, "My turn!" and starts dancing with me instead. And the guy from art school looks slightly annoyed and goes and dances with Hannah. And Hannah just smiled sheepishly the rest of the dream.

2. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Nothing. Don't like eating breakfast. 
3. Any songs that you just absolutely love?
The Arrow by Josh Garrels. I heard it in concert and just about died. Also, Geronimo by Sheppard right now. 
4. Current favorite post?
Hum hum..... This one. Because it's a story and I am HOOKED. 


5. Thought of the day?
Wouldn't it be nice to have help with everything?? Like, what if when you sat with that sick calf or went to go feed, someone you enjoyed was just there. Sitting. Keeping you company. And you weren't alone.
6. Are you ready for summer?
Very. I like the rain, but now I am ready for the sun to come back.
7. Something I may not know about you?
I can whistle. *waggles eyebrows* 
8. When you hear the word Run, what do you think (of)?
Running. Duh. XD
Or this.

OR the Cow SRTM because EVERYONE is ALWAYS  running in that. (if you want to know what that is, pester Jess or Hannah. It was their fault.)
9. What is the weather like right now?
Rainy and cloudy. And a bit sunny.
10. What makes you smile?
Most things. But specifically funny things. 
11. If you had the chance to travel through space, for any amount of time, would you?
Yep. But preferably for not TOO long. I like it here.
 
12. Describe how you feel right now in one word. 
Hummmmmmm
13. Do you have any favorite posts posted this week (by you or by others)?
Didn't you already ask that??
Still this.
14. Smell of rain or feel of sunlight?
Both. At once. Because this is Oregon.
15. Can you?
Most definitely.
Now the part where I try to come up with some nominees.... Unfortunately, just about everyone else I know with a blog is already doing it. So these are the people I pick:

                 Arthur (Sorry. XD) 
                                                       Cameron (You can put your answers in the comments I guess)
Cassie
And you, Cori. Put your answers in the comment section too.
And whoever else is reading this, you put your answers in the comment box as well. Unless you have a blog and then say I nominated you.
My Questions For You:
1. Something you feel strongly about?
2. A place you would like to visit someday?
3. Cool, obscure skill or talent you have?
4.Something I most likely don't know about you?
5. Favorite genre of music?
6. What are you going to do with your life?
7. How do you react in stressful/frightening situations?
8. Is being right/correct important?
9. What is the last word you spoke aloud?
10. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, would you? If so, what?
11. Do you lean more towards introvert or extrovert?
12. Slugs or snails? (Important question, that.)
13. If you were travel back in time to any time period, where would you go? And this is not an optional trip. You're lucky you get to chose the time.
14. Did anything terrible happen to you in your childhood?
15. How fast can you run?

Batman out.

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love how many times I was mentioned in this post. ;-D But these were awesome and your dream was really weird and COW SRTMMMMMMMMM 5EVERRRRRRRRRRRR. Anyway. A+ job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. But you come up so often around here. ;)

      Thanks and yes and thanks. XD

      Delete
    2. HEY YOU SHOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ON YOUR BLOG AS WELL AS CALLY'S

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ^ To let you know I read this. :-)

      Delete
  3. I CLICKED THE BATMAN OUT LINK AND I AM SO HAPPY AHEHEJHJEJJAJAJ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE ITT so much yes also I just realized I saw this before XDDD

    I like your answers. I will answer your questions.

    1. Something you feel strongly about?
    Canada?????? God?????????? I don't feel strongly about many things... XD

    2. A place you would like to visit someday?
    Canada or Oregon or California (to visit Jordy)

    3. Cool, obscure skill or talent you have?
    I don't really have any. I can make dragons out of polymer clay and I can raise chickens. *shrugs*

    4.Something I most likely don't know about you?
    I'm an expert at Guitar Hero on the nintendo.

    5. Favorite genre of music?
    Anything acoustic (except rap ew ew ewe we we w ew XD)

    6. What are you going to do with your life?
    Sell it for a lifetime supply of chickens.

    7. How do you react in stressful/frightening situations?
    Cry, take control, or just die.

    8. Is being right/correct important?
    Depends on what it's about.

    9. What is the last word you spoke aloud?
    "down." As in, "Calm down." because Leah was being dumb and she has been for like 5 days and she's angry at everything and dumb and she really needs a shower. *stomps foot* THIRTEEN-YEAR-OLDS MAN.

    10. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, would you? If so, what?
    Hair that actually cooperated.

    11. Do you lean more towards introvert or extrovert?
    Introvert, definitely.

    12. Slugs or snails? (Important question, that.)
    I find both of them funny and gross and 1000x better than worms. So prolly snails, overall. Which one do you prefer?

    13. If you were travel back in time to any time period, where would you go? And this is not an optional trip. You're lucky you get to chose the time.
    I was thinking about this question for awhile (without even realizing it was your question XDD) and I decided I'd like to back when Jesus died on the cross. Because there's like all this heartbreak and tears and then BAM. He's alive. It'd be the best.

    14. Did anything terrible happen to you in your childhood?
    YES. I was going to go up to the treehouse with my older siblings BUT THEY WOULDN'T HELP ME AND THEN ALL THE BEES CAME AND STUNG ME LIKE 100 TIMES (I think it might have been like 10 times but I was a little kid so my memory remembers being surrounded by a impenetrable wall of stinging bees D-:)

    15. How fast can you run?
    Not fast enough. *tears and sorrow*

    K THANKS BYE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An expert at Guitar Hero. XDDDD

      These were splendid answers. So thankssss Cally. :D

      Delete