Friday, June 19, 2015

Ooo, a screaming contest!






Sunshine, for starters. Much more sunshine.


(Yep. This is one of those posts.)


Squealing as I try to crash my brother's model airplane and laughing with him as he pulls up just in time


Helping hardworking men who say thank you


Bittersweet memories of people who have forgotten, but who I can't seem to let go of


Homegrown things


(Blueberries? Oh man.)


Long, thoughtful hours on the seat of a tractor.


  (Sometimes I think I might have a country bone in my body, but I am somewhat consoled by the fact that it's my funny bone.)


Phone calls in the garden

Stacking hay late into the night and getting a nose full of dust


Bareback mule rides through tall grass at dusk


(And hoping I you don't get bucked off)


Butterflies by the river


Summer. So cliche and yet, somehow still sweet.


That's mine. What's yours?



P.S

6 comments:

  1. Your summer sounds much more interesting and better than mine. XDDD

    Hmm.. mine.

    A few days of really good friends and worshipping the Lord.

    Laughing at dumb TV shows that my sisters watch.

    Learning how to use GIMP.

    Very relaxing mornings without roosters crowing.

    Tuesday night phone calls.

    God teaching me so much.

    Guitars and notebooks and lots (and lots and lots) of pens.

    Morning readings.

    I THINK THAT'S ABOUT IT. XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That be true.... BUT YOURS STILL SOUNDS PRETTY AWESOME

      What is GIMP?? XD

      Delete
    2. XDDDD

      GIMP IS A PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE KIND OF LIKE PHOTOSHOP

      Delete
  2. Camp.

    So. Much. Camp.

    Surrendering every bit of effort to God, that He might be strong in our weakness.

    Beholding the glory of the Lord with unveiled faces.

    Skating. Yeah, in summer.

    Fellowship.

    Laughter. Lots and lots of it.

    Prayer. Lots and lots of it.

    And rain. I do love thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadpool quotes on Becca;s blog...

    ReplyDelete