Sunday, October 11, 2015

Taaagggeeedddddddd


I have been tagged. *waggles eyebrows*






Here are the rules:
• Link back to the blogger who tagged you
• Take some pictures of your favorite thing in your room
• Explain why that certain thing is so special to you
• Tag five other bloggers



SO the person who both made the tag and tagged me, is Embers, of A Dragon's Whisper. Go follow her, etc. 

This was a much harder choice than I anticipated. Turns out, I don't have things in my room, unless I really like them. I went with Bog, who is not technically a "thing", but he's my favorite. So ha. XD


 Here he is, in all his glory. Bog wasn't feeling very photogenic, but I did manage to get a few nice-ish pictures of him.


 Isn't he darling?



NOW, the reason he is so special to me is because he's not only a cockroach, but my nicest cockroach. See, I have several others, but he's the nicest and doesn't try to skitter off when you hold him. Plus, he's adorable and fascinating, both excellent reasons for being a favorite of anyone. XD


I taagggggg...............,
  Cally
Annddddd The Piano Girl!








Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some dancing in the rain to do.





6 comments:

  1. Awh, what a handsome mister you have there! Bog – I'm in love with his name. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Here he is, in all his glory." And she means it. XDDDD. You both are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uggh......I HAVE SO MANY FAVORITE THINGS

    HOW DO I CHOOSE

    ReplyDelete