Those are some beautiful pictures Becca! That last one with the golden light streaming through the trees is especially stunning!
Thank you! It was a beautiful sunset. The camera only barely managed to capture the splendor of it.
Does your sister feel famous because she's been quoted???? Welll it was great anyway.And this song is great. *listens to it* In fact, you're also great. WOOO. XD
XDD I dunno, I'll ask. "No more than I did before..."YOU'RE great. *throws nice things at you*
PICTURES. *dies*Also, Cally, I think the Lady Gargoyle would be hard put to not feel famous just in general. XD
You should have SEEN it in person. It was like someone had filled the valley with liquid gold. So very true. *shakes head* XD
BECCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THE THIRD ONE.
DRAWR IT
Those are some beautiful pictures Becca! That last one with the golden light streaming through the trees is especially stunning!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was a beautiful sunset. The camera only barely managed to capture the splendor of it.
DeleteDoes your sister feel famous because she's been quoted???? Welll it was great anyway.
ReplyDeleteAnd this song is great. *listens to it*
In fact, you're also great. WOOO. XD
XDD I dunno, I'll ask.
Delete"No more than I did before..."
YOU'RE great. *throws nice things at you*
PICTURES. *dies*
ReplyDeleteAlso, Cally, I think the Lady Gargoyle would be hard put to not feel famous just in general. XD
You should have SEEN it in person. It was like someone had filled the valley with liquid gold.
DeleteSo very true. *shakes head* XD
BECCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THE THIRD ONE.
ReplyDeleteDRAWR IT
Delete