Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Emily's Questions



This is my response to Emily's wedding plan questions, which she said I should answer. 




 1. Inside or outside? Why?
Probably outside. Because I like the outdoors. XD

2. What time of year do you want to have your wedding at?
April second shall be the date. Because I am definitely having lilacs everywhere, since that will be my wedding bouquet and that's when they bloom BUT obviously it can't be on April first. XD

3. What do you want your dress to look like?
Hum, something enormously poofy. You know that wedding dress from Enchanted? Something like that, only a bit less huge and with fitted sleeves, all drapey on the end. 

4. Will you follow the old tradition and try to wear something old, something new.
Mmm, I'd never really thought about it. But yeah, sure. 

5. Will you dance the first dance with your husband? What song would you like to dance to for this?
Duh. I like this as an idea for the first dance. But this would work rather well too... I have lots of ideas for that.

6. What music will you walk down the isle to?
The piano piece that my friend Cameron composed for me. It will be perfect.

7. What do you want your wedding colors to be?
Psh, I dunno. Well, I DO know lilac will be one of the main ones. But I think the bridesmaids may all be in different color dresses. *shrug*

8. What will you have your bridesmaids wear?
All different colors of pastels and all different, whimsical dresses that remind you of fairies. Imagine something like this, but different.
I really like the ethereal quality the dress. Very feminine and dainty. I think I would start the skirt further down the hips. :)
pinterest


9. How about your groomsmen?
Probably something very close to Gilbert Blythe or newsboy outfits. So, either vests or suspenders, plus newsboy caps.


10. What food do you want to have at your wedding?
Heaps of it, whatever it is. Weddings with little or no food are awful. And I'm serving dinner at the reception too. Probably potluck style.

11. Name any random other details about your wedding you have in mind. Arrival by hot air balloon, for example.
Mmmm. Well, it will be in the evening, so that it will be dark by the time of the reception. And lots of awesome folk dancing is a must.

12. And, finally, because I want to know and because it has to do with getting married: what character quality would you prize most in your husband?
Desiring truth and therefor God above all else. Even if it means alienation from friends and family. 




Well, this is all hugely unrealistic, not to mention I would have to acquire a male to get married, but still. This was fun. XD 

If you want to answer these, be my guest! 


P.S
Embers, this is for you. XD 

8 comments:

  1. GILBERT BLYTHE <3 <3 <3 Dresses like the ones in Enchanted are the sort that I would love to wear at my wedding... and then break out into a spontaneous rendition of "That's How You Know" when I enter the aisle. XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much <3. XD That is a VERY good idea. *nod nod* XD

      Delete
  2. AIEEEEE! All About Us!!! Totally forgot about that one. XD. Ahhh. This all sounds just like you :). You need like real butterflies in your hair when you get married I think. Although I'm sure you'd prefer beetles lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would work quite well, I think. XD
      Butterflies would work too. Besides, they tend to be more decorative.

      Delete
  3. You seem so down to earth!
    Can I comes to your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Down on earth is a pretty good place to be sometimes. :P
      Of course you can!

      Delete
  4. 'I would have to acquire a male to get married...' XD Favorite part.
    (Also, that very song is the reason for my blogging name! Thanks for thinking of li'l old me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S TRUE THOUGH
      I heard it the other day and thought "Muhaha, I know what to do with this!"

      Delete