Monday, August 3, 2015



I was tagged by the illustrious Cally, from Words Passing You By, for this 777 challenge. Here's the rules:


- share 7 lines from the 7th page of one of your manuscripts
- tag 7 bloggers

I think "manuscripts" just means something you have written. So here is a excerpt from my Nano book. Unfortunately, page seven is a decidedly boring page.

“It doesn't matter. Find things resemble each other. If they look alike, group them together. If they don't, put them somewhere else. It's simple. I think you'll find some drawers beneath under most of the tables. Don't be afraid to go to other tables to find like objects. Also, I have some rules for you observe. One: You are never to go up onto that balcony.” He pointed up towards the balcony and paused for a moment.
“Actually, that's the only one I can think of. Now hop to it.” With that, Federico turned around and walked up the stairs to the balcony and began making clanging noises. Merrick looked at the mess before him.


Now to tag people...


Cori  
Cassie  
Jess  
David (Do you write things??)
Hannah (I know you've already been tagged but I needed 7 people XD)










12 comments:

  1. One question: can I read your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, can you post more? I want to read more! :DDD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very flattering. XD Well, I'll post sometime more, since you ask. :P

      Delete
  3. I want to read the rest of the book!

    Hmm ... now to find seven lines from the seventh page of something I have written ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post it!

      Yes yes, do it. I haven't read anything of yours!

      Delete
  4. I haven't written anything in a long time. Maybe I should start again. (If I have time) My creativitity has been going into video editing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! And send it to me if you do, I like reading other people's writing.
    For this, you should either post something old you've written, or write a short story. *nod nod*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do write something should I post it here in the comments? All my old stuff I have written would be to embarrassing to post.

      Delete
  6. Ooh, this excerpt is fingering with my curiosity. :D Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your curiosity may have the chance to be satisfied, I'm going to post more sometime. :)

      Delete