Monday, August 10, 2015

There's A New Blogger In Town





To my associates,


Gents, there's a new blogger in town and I want to know the reason why. My informants tell me this dame looks and acts like a regular writer with all the appearance of an innocent. But the word on the street is there's more to her than meets the eye. Undercover copper, they say. As you gents know, my "business" can't afford a pink poking their noses were they don't belong and this one is already following me. Packing heat too. Now my job for you fellas is to get on this dame and follow her.

One more thing: The Piano Girl is her handle. Watch her every move and there's something in it for you. 


          -B




P.S
Give this a listen and tell me what ya think.

9 comments:

  1. FOLLOWING BLOGGER STOP BAD ONE I WANT EXTRA STOP LEAVE FIFTY OR IM OUT STOP

    -G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G,
      $40 or nothing. You cost me big time last time. And if you clip my messenger, it's coming outta your scratch.
      -B

      Delete
  2. IM DYING CAMERON GOT A BLOG?

    ALSO THIS WAS JUST GREAT

    AND I'M CRYING BECAUSE NEWSIES I LOVE THEM GRACE COME HERE NOW I NEED MY MOVIE BACK I ONLY SAW IT ONCE

    *cries* XDDDDDDDDDDD

    AGH I JUST LOVE ALL OF THIS MAN DJENGTLAGNL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH SHE DID WOOO

      THANKS I LAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT THINKING IT UP

      GRACE GIVE IT BACK SHE NEEDS TO SEE SPOT CONLAN BE EPIC

      XDDD Thanks Cally.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THE JAZZY DETECTIVE FEEL TO THIS!
    I WILL GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG!

    WOOOO

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was oodles and doodles of fun to compose. XDD

      DO, SHE SAYS THE FUNNIEST THINGS SOMETIMES

      That is, if you can get past what a weirdie she is. ;)

      Delete
  4. We would now like to present Becca with the Best-Friend-A-Girl-Could-Possibly-Have Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bows* Thank you, thank you. Really, it was nothing.

      Delete