Wednesday, November 18, 2015

In Which I Turn Robber





reading: Psalms.
- I'm in chapter twelve right now
- Help, Lord, for the godly are no more; and the faithful have vanished among men (12:1)
- which is the distinct feeling I get after interacting with the humans at community college
- But I will trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. (13:6)
- good thing I have that too

enjoying: big storms and power outages
-I love it when the house is dark
-so you cook on the wood stove
-milk your very favorite cow by the light of a dying flashlight
-and write terrible poetry in front of the fire
-also, bugs.

listening to: I of the Storm By Of Monsters And Men
-mostly because of that one line
-Bastille, always
-Phantom of the Opera. always
-Josh Garrels always
-pretty much everything always muhahaha

writing: haaaaaa
-you don't wanna know
-but really, mostly essays and stuff
-some bad poetry but mostly essays

excited for: Christmassssssss duh
-we're having a Christmas Ball
-for me and mah sista's birthdays
-but we're only telling people it's for Christmas
-which is funny to me
-snow
-guys, someone died for you
-

watching: uh, youtube?
-yeah, youtube
-when I have time

learning: how not to die
-no, i'm failing at that
-how not to forget what I'm here for
-how very broken this world is
-but also that there is comfort for the broken
-what kind of courtship ritual crane flies undergo
-the males grab at any other legs they feel to see if it's a female
-if it feels like a male or is the wrong diameter, like a wire (which researchers offered them) they let go
-c'mon guys, don't try and tell me that's not amazing
-...

stealing: the idea for this post from Cally Declan
-kudos and many thanks to her
-just typed cooties instead of kudos and it made me giggle
-k bye










8 comments:

  1. *cracks up* ritual crane flies are dumb. XD

    also cooties. XDDDDDD

    PSALMS ARE GOOD WOOOT WOOT.

    my whole life is bad poetry can i get a what what

    WOOOOO STORMS WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE BUT WOOOO

    k bai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDD BUT ISN'T THAT COOL?????

      *give you a what what*

      *wonders what a what what would look like*

      Storms, yes, have one.

      Mkaayyyy..... Bye.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha.

    So I cracked up at the "what kind of courtship ritual crane flies undergo". What even. Only you, Becca. Only you. XDDD

    But I'm glad you stole this because I like seeing what everyone's up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, only me apparently. :D

      Yeah, they're fun to read/write.

      Delete
  3. Wow,this post receives all awesome awards XDD

    CHRISTMASSS AND CRANE FLIES. Wut in the world. *whispers* This is who I'm best friends with. What even is my life *un whispers* MY LIFE IS A SECLUDED WORLD WHERE ONLY THOSE INVITED INTO IT GO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I accept all the awesomeness rewards. *bows*

      Christmas and crane flies indeed. *beams at you* And you didn't just invite me, I wormed my way in.

      Un whispers??? XDDD

      Delete
  4. "Courtship." I'm glad humans don't use that courtship model.

    AND LOOK YOU POSTED SOMETHING YAY YAY YAY I've missed your posts. *shakes fist at your college*

    XD you've posted the dark waltz so many times. Oh well, I always listen to it when you do, so it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine you'd be glad that humans don't use most animal courtship models. XDDD

      *screams as college looms up and swallows life*

      Yeaaah, I have... :D

      Delete