Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankfulness Tag







Stolen from me Mum



I have been tagged by Hannah Joy for this Thankfulness Tag. Ignore the silly coloring, Blogger is being mean today. 

Here we go:



1.  What is your favorite quote or verse that reminds you to be thankful?


Mmmm.... Difficult one. I love all of the letters Paul writes in the New Testament. But I'll go with this one from Hebrews. 



“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
You made them a little lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
and put everything under their feet.”
In putting everything under them, God left nothing that is not subject to them. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them. But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
Hebrews 2:6-9

2. Who are you thankful for?
           Well. My family, obviously. And most everyone, for one reason or another. But in particular my friend, Cameron. I've known her since I was... Oh, about 10, and she's been ever constant. She moved to Alaska for a couple of years and still actively sought my friendship, despite the distance. She's listened to me complain, she's comforted me, she's told me I'm an idiot when I need it (which is almost always) and she has basically always been there for me. And also my cousin Brenna, she is the only other person always there when you need her. Love ya darlings. :P 


3. What live events are you thankful for?
My entire upbringing has been something to be thankful for. Between homeschooling, exceptionally good parents and generous grandparents enabling us to live on farm, I've pretty much had it as good as you possibly could.

4. What is something you are grateful for but don't oftentimes don't think about?

Gravity. ;)


5. What are you going to do to show people your gratitude for them?
I shall bake them lots of pumpkin pie and feed it to them. 

But really, I think what Hannah said on this pretty much covers it. You don't necessarily have to DO something to be grateful, but you can always act selflessly. 


Happy Thanksgiving you lot! Go hug someone you're thankful for or somefin. 







4 comments:

  1. Beecccaaaaa!! YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET IDIOT
    I love you too :P
    And yesh, make me some pie. I shall then be your constant friend forever and not just until I see fit. Pumpkin is worth five years of friendship and Apple (since it's the best) is worth a lifetime and ever afterwards.

    ReplyDelete