We hosted a Christmas Ball! It was essentially a Christmas event, in honor of me and Cori's birthdays, which are three days apart.
(Most of these pictures were taken on a phone, so they're rather blurry.)
![]() |
| Daniel and Sarah, doing Virginia Reel |
![]() |
| Korobushka |
![]() |
| This, folks, is a photographic example of exactly how much harder I laugh at things than anyone else. |
![]() |
| I even got this guy who went to community college with me to come! And since he and Cameron are both huge geeks, he even had someone to hang out with, besides me. |
![]() |
| Virginia Reel |
Hannah Joy came to visit us and helped with putting up our Christmas tree, among other things.
![]() |
| Having the tall person put our Captain America star up. |
I also had a birthday.
![]() |
| At the restaurant we went out to. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Yes, Autumn is wearing a top hat. |
Yup. 17 years old now.
Insect update!
Mom got me three Glorious Scarab beetle larvae for my birthday.
| Hercules |
Mom also gave me cocoons for both Polyphemus moths and Promethea moths, which should emerge sometime between May and June. All very exciting.
Other than that, I survived my first term at community college and even got all A's. *pats self on back* We have been swamped with orders for blacksmithing forges from our home business, what with people buying them as Christmas gifts. And the first calf was born this morning! A healthy, 80 lb heifer.
Also, Christmas shopping, music-ing and CrossFit.
SO. That's my life.
p.s
Christmas music+Owl City= this












Happy birthday! And this looks like so much fun. I would kill to dance FORMALLY with someone. I took years of ballroom and this looks like the best thing every! Glad you had a good time! Take care and merry Christmas! <3
ReplyDelete-V
Thank you Vanessa!
DeleteThe folk dances we do are soooo much fun. I highly recommend it. :)
Merry Christmas!
I love the Virginia Reel! My sister would totally love y'alls' ball. She loves to do that kind of dancing. I do too, but not as much. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog by the way! I love comments!
ReplyDeleteOh believe me, you would both enjoy these dances. XD You are very welcome, I love comments too. That's why I leave them. :P
DeleteEeeeeeee! I see me in some of the pics!
ReplyDeleteXD I love the pic of you laughing. And the piano pic.
STRAIGHT A'S???? O.O You rock girl.
That's because you were there! XDD
DeleteI like the picture of me laughing too, because it captures just exactly how I feel laughing.
Thankssss. :D