"i let a piece of my heart slip
i'm good at that, you know."
but that doesn't mean i have to like it.
and it doesn't mean i have to care.
you're all smiles
all kindness
so don't you dare tell me i'm charming.
don't you dare tell me my voice gives you chills.
i don't want to hear it.
i don't care.
this is a plea.
this is me begging.
they're just words.
but somehow,
they still mean more than you'll ever
know.
I saw your comment on Cally's blog and was like, I wonder if she'll actually do it.
ReplyDeleteAnd you did.
So you get cool points from moi.
Haha, you're the best Jordy. You can have some cool points too.
DeleteI DO WHAT I WANT. you're charming and your voice gives me chills.
ReplyDeleteexcept not really because there hasn't been a non-fictional dude (I call anyone a dude so I guess this doesn't just apply to men? XD) ever I've found charming. Also no one's voice gives me chills. *thinks about it some more* yeah no.
this is a psa to let you know that it wasn't because I wanted i-care-too, but rather...it was just to let you know that i do care. i never needed anyone to care. *gets deep* *what what*
Also, Jordy. XDDDDD <3
XDDDDD Oh Cally.
DeleteAh well. Can't win 'em all, I guess. ;)
I gotcha.
*doesn't quite understand, but pretends to anyway"
woOhoo. you really did this post (!!).
ReplyDelete"this is a plea.
this is me begging.
they're just words."
i'm telling you that your writing is bomb, hon. i love it<3
I really did. :)
DeleteYOU'RE the bomb. Thanks so much!
dude, this is amazing. i love //this// so much.
ReplyDeletexx
emily | lost
Squee. You're *much* too kind, dear.
Delete