I'd like to introduce you to a few of the characters of my mind, or rather, the One-Hundred Acre Wood. Because that's what my mind is really like. A magical forest I wander about in. These characters are always competing for a say with me. But there they are, so I shall introduce you.
Firstly, there is Winnie the Pooh.
Obviously, one of the main characters in the One-Hundred Acre Woods. Incurably innocent and being a bear of very little brain, he says things like,
And does things like, being a bear of very little brain, decides to invite the new sound in. And then hopes nobody answers. Which leads to the next person.
Who can be summed up in this link: Watch me scare the stripes off of this impostor, ho ho.
And the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is that I'm the only one.
Then there's Eeyore.

He is not nearly as vocal as the others, more like a gloomy entity shlumping about in corners, but he is still a key character in the workings of the One-Hundred Acre Wood. I suppose if these are the people running loose in my cognition, it ought to make me Christopher Robin, but he's a pansy, so he doesn't count.
There are many others, but they are the important ones right now. And odd as all of this may sound, the accuracy of it is astounding. Ta.
![]() |
| You have no idea. |



BECCAAAAA. Firstly, firstly, this post wins the Best Post Evar award. Secondly, I FEEL LIKE YOU DO THE SAME THING AS TIGGER WHEN YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. XDDDDDD
ReplyDeleteThe accuracy of this IS astounding O.O. Goodness.
AIIIIIEEEEEE I KNEW YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND squee
DeleteAnd yes, that is just exactly how I feel when I see myself in the mirror. XDDD
*flails*
Delete