Monday, September 21, 2015



Source




I don't have time for all this

That's what I think.

There are things to see, places to go, bugs to find and people to love. And I don't have time for all this extra stuff.

And then Someone tells me I have time. All the time in world.

So I believe Him and breath again.




p.s
This is the result of starting community college and stressing and dying and praying like crazy about it and finding it to be nowhere near as bad as you expected it to be. And having fresh memories of wonderful times doesn't hurt either.


p.p.s



8 comments:

  1. :) You got this, Homesteading Princess. When did you start school???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. XD On theeeeeeee....... 21st.

      Delete
  2. I wish you the very best with starting community college and lovely words. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll do amazing Becca <3 And gorgeous words :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can DO this! I believe in you ;D
    Also, woah, those last two lines are my new favorite thing ever. *softly nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dies* So many nice encouraging people, what do I dooooooooo *dies again*
      Thank you though. XD

      Delete