Saturday, May 7, 2016

And It Was Lovely









x

14 comments:

  1. CAN I COME TO OREGON AND EXPLORE THESE OREGON FORESTS WITH YOU PLEASE. OH MY GOODNESS.

    And this song is SO GOOD WHAT ON EARTH. XD <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Yes, you can. XDDD AND I FOUND A NEW TRAIL AND I NEED TO TAKE THE MULES ON ITTTTTTT

      Isn't it though?? Practically my theme song. XD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♡♡♡. Nice pictures! And oh my word I love this song. Why have I not heard of these people before??? You find the best musics. You are a Jedi master of finding the songs. Will you take me as your padawan learner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it really is a great song. I mean, "We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes." *dies*

      Mmm, sure. First... Pandora. XDD

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I have written a poem to accompany your first picture. Baroom hoom.

      "This is the way to my heart:
      Green, perilous, dim.
      The slope is steep and uneven,
      You may slip,
      You will slip.
      Do you really want to see what's inside
      the sunlit glade at the top?
      Then get back up and climb again,
      Choosing this time a better course through the woods,
      Choosing a better course time and time again.
      I wait inside, hovering between hope and fear that you will join me in the sunlit glade.
      For if you make it, you may not like what you see,
      And you may leave.
      But perhaps
      Perhaps
      Perhaps
      You will stay."

      There.

      Delete
    2. O.o Waaaaaaaaaa.

      But it's exactly what they meeeaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

      I like it very much. *grins*

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Lol. XD is it really? I thought I had made it too relational.

      Delete
    5. XD Don't tell, but the secret is; All my poetry is relational (even if it's just with myself...) :P

      Delete
    6. Ahhhh XD. No wonder I relate. DUR-HUR.

      Delete
  5. CAN I COME VISIT YOU
    WHAT EVEN

    MY YARD IN CALIFORNIA LOOKS LIKE POOP AND DIRT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES PLEASE DO, I WILL STICK YOU ON A MULE AND SHOW YOU EVERYTHING

      XD That is the saddest thing I have heard all day.

      Delete