Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Walk








   Walk. Stop running from care.
In fact, sit down and crawl for a bit.
    I'm lying here with you.
My knees are bleeding too, our wounds are twin expressions of integrity.
    So hold my hand and stop for a bit.
Walk. For once, slow down.
    Say hello and smile at me with your eyes.
Or better yet, smile with me,
    And we'll brighten the day of every passerby.
Walk. Walk with me.




4 comments:

  1. Aww, I likes this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this about bugs. BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT COULD BE.

    and your mother also posted pictures of that walk (i assume it's the same one) SO NICEE. I LOVE THEM ALL.

    and this is pretty neat too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU KNOW IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BUT IT TOTALLY COULD BE.

      Yup, same hike. It was fantastic hike. Butterflies, beetles, ants... All sorts of lovely things.

      Psh, thanks. XD

      Delete