My whole body shook with terror.
I sucked in a breath, to appease my gasping knees.
Or tried to.
But my lungs weren't taking oxygen at that time.
Which was a shame, because my heart was already off and racing.
Desperately I tried again, but it was too late.
Too late.
~
I was ready. I was braced.
The world was going to end, everything was going black.
I saw you then. I saw... You.
But the world was still so wonderfully green.
Isn't that all wrong?
But, oh.
Oh right.
Eeeeeeeeppppp don't mind me frantically fan girling here, darling. >.<
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
P.S. That third photo is so Tumblr-like. AESTHETIC. XD
*blushes and shuffles awkwardly around* Awwwww shucks.
DeleteThanks Morning. ^.^
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT IT IS GOOD
ReplyDeleteHEY THANKS ANYWAY XDDD
DeleteOhhhh this is nice. I likes it. BUT SAME HERE....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I GOT NO CLUE. YET I STILL LIKE IT. XD
ReplyDeleteP.S: Yeesss. Bootiful pictures Becca darling :3
XDDDD Nothing and Everything, m'dear.
DeleteP.S. Thanks precious. XD
Holy cow. An ear.
ReplyDeleteDearest Becca, your feelings and thoughts are of incalculable worth.
I. Know. It's sitting in my room now, just waiting for a time when it's needed.
DeleteThanks Emily. I think I would like to think that.
XD I do love some ambiguous poetry.
ReplyDeleteLiar. XDDD
DeleteThis is so unique and beautiful - loved reading it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteSo you know how you said a while ago hat I should do more covers? Well, that was because you watched that video of that performance I did, and it's been a year since that performance, and I did another! And here it is, if you care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUPlEiVMcd4
ReplyDeleteOh also! That last peecture is beauuutiful.
Delete*flails everywhere* yES
DeleteUgh, so cool. Thanks so much for sending this my way. ^.^
Shmankew!
These are gorgeous photos and beautiful words! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete