Welcome to something you'll never understand
To something so wild, it will burn the heart out of you
You may never know how you got here
Tumbling in a whirlwind of happenstance
But this is everything you'll never have and more
You came, thinking to splash in a puddle
I still remember the look on your face when you fell down a well instead
It's almost a shame, for you to be so blind
But the we both know the truth would sear your soul so badly,
You'd never see again.
The confoundingly simple truth.
I woke up before everyone this morning and made this flower wreath. Then I went and woke up my little sister to wear it. This is approximately five seconds after she woke up.
.....burn the heart....out of you
ReplyDelete(was that meant to be a quote or...)
XD Niicee. I loved it *high fives you*
Well, it wasn't meant to be, no. XD
DeleteThanks. *high fives your face*
can you get a what what.
ReplyDelete*what whats*
laughing because your sister actually let you take pictures five seconds after she woke up. that would never happen here.
what... what?
DeleteXD Yes, well. She's very obliging like that.
Those are very cute and pure pictures <3
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
DeleteWhoa. Just... whoa.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you with your flower crown and your cat are just adorable!!! <3
xoox Morning
Daw, thanks Morning.
DeleteAren't little sisters the best? XD