Sunday, March 13, 2016

i can't actually take pictures







Have you ever tried to take pictures from muleback? It's much more difficult than you might think.



Yup, I put a fern on Myrtle's face. She was thoroughly confused. 


14 comments:

  1. what even i'm so friggin jealous. like are you kidding.
    can i come to oregon and live with your cows?

    i went hiking the other day in the desert and it was so ugly and gross and there you've got trees and green and ahhhh. so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssssssssssssss i promise to take good care of you and feed you and stuff.

      Mmm, the green is lovely. Come here.

      Delete
  2. oh please. i disagree 100% with the title of this post. your photos be slayin' girl <3 plus i have this thing for woods and mules and green stuff so i really love this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But these are like 4 out of 40 and they were all so awful, and these were the only ones I could salvage. XD

      Mules and green stuff are all the best things in life.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh Becca, you are SO lucky to have a forest and a mule and a camera...I don't even got no camera. *sticks tongue out*

    These pictures are great XD I love Oregon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I AM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN MAKE THEM ALL GO TOGETHER VERY WELL

      Thanks, love. Oregon is the fantastic, let's live there.

      Delete
  4. Believe you can take great photos! I know it sounds like a cat poster (and The Lego Movie), but it's true. XDDD Myrtle is just the cutest ever.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDDD I'm believing as hard as I can! And aw yiss, the cheesy Lego Movie should be referenced at every opportunity.

      Myrtle is so silly, gotta love her.

      Delete
  5. Actually, you can take pictures. These are great! I like the one with the fern on the mules face.
    I have tried taking pictures before on a mule with my gopro last time I was at your place...they were all blurry. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, maybe, but I'll always be jealous of your pictures. Like the Eagle Cap ones? Psh. XD
      Hey, that's right! You're probably the only other person who knows what that's like, good job.

      Delete
  6. What?! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous, you should give yourself some credit!

    Noire Beau

    ReplyDelete