Dear Cally,
Hi. Sweet is the best word for you and I like that you both know that and kinda don't. I'm not very good at composing good blogger-girl comments, so may I just say: I like your blogs posts. XD Someday I will send you that book and when I do, there will be chocolate with it that to make up for my tardiness. What's your favorite kind?
~Love,
Becca
Dear Adelaide,
Hi. I feel kinda sneaky putting this here, since you're not a follower, so I'm kinda like a ninja. You have gotten me utterly hooked on The Hunts. And it is terribly frustrating because they don't have nearly enough songs for me to find and listen to. Other than that, it's fun to hear about you through the grapevine.
~Love,
Becca
Dear Lady Em,
Hiya! I still feel both a bit proud and bad for the April Fools prank I pulled, but hey, had to be done. I beat my old weight for the backsquat at CrossFit this evening, and tied with Cori. If I were to add a new color to my wardrobe, one that I don't already wear often, what should it be?
~Love,
Becca
Dear Cameron,
Please forgive me. Really.
~Love,
Becca
Dear Embers,
Hi. You're just plain old neat. I always admire those who can wholeheartedly and unabashedly love what they love, and still be rational human beings. Doctor Who, etc. So good job. I don't always comment on your blog when perhaps I should, but I promise I read them all and enjoy them. What's a song I should listen to?
~Love,
Becca
Dear Jordy,
So I was at the store the other day and Mom was taking forever shopping for plants or something, so my sisters and I were in the section with paper and things. And I saw these stationary cards with foxes on them, in a style that I very much thought you would approve of. On a completely different note, when's your birthday?
~Love,
Becca
Dear Everyone Else,
You're important too, I simply didn't have as much to say to you here as these others. *grins*
~Love,
Becca
p.s.
Been gone for a while. Trying to come back.
p.p.s.
See my new header? Autumn painted that.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. *and also dies laughing because wowie* Also I sent The Hunts to Addy and then she put it in her blog post so that's funny. XD AND WE NEED TO TALK MORE.
ReplyDeleteYOUR HEADER IS FABBBBB. Go Autumn. Go you.
And your p.s. song is interesting. *listens to it* mm.
one last thing: milk chocolate is the bomb diggity, but i'm willing to open my horizons to new chocolates. I don't really like dark chocolate or white chocolate and the raspberry kind isn't that great. XD the caramel filled one is so tasty though. SO MAKE YOUR CHOICE. and i am super intrigued because WHAT IS THE BOOK AGWAHWOAJF. i'm really excited for that day but i always forget about it XDDDDDD so it is a pleasant reminder when i do remember.
Oh well, then good job to you. XD THIS IS TRUE SO VERY TRUE OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO BE TERRIBLY AWKWARD IN MAY
DeleteThannnkkkssss.
Heh heh, yup. She's an odd artist. XD
*nods slowly* I seeeeeee. I think I know what kind to send, muhahaha. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WELL AT LEAST NOT UNTIL I SEND IT BUT THAT MIGHT BE NEVER SO YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
Muha.
THAT 4TH PARAGRAPH IS SO TRUE AND TOTALLY ME. I'm like, "I'll do it once I get the chance!" *forgets about it for the rest of my life* BUT AT LEAST YOU REMEMBER THAT IT EXISTS XDDD
DeleteEeeee! A note to me! How delightful :). You just made my day!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad about the prank. T'was beautifully done. Good job! All right, show Cori that a vet can be strong as any blacksmith ;D. Hmm. I haven't seen you in yellows. I feel like a cool buttery yellow would be pretty on you.
Stay sweet!
~Em
XD Oh good. That's always nice.
DeleteOkay, I won't then. And thank you, it was rather splendid. But boooo, she beat me at my deadlift tonight. :( XD
Mmmm, perhaps. Justttttt perhaps.
Ohh, I JUST saw this. If you're saying sorry for the prank, (which I think you are)....then yes I forgive you. But really, it was quite terrible. YES EMILY, IT WAS WELL DONE. But it stank, and got me all sad and choked up when I found it wasn't true. You, Becca, you are a toad. A toad that is amazing and I love you to bits....but still a toad. XDD
ReplyDeleteXD You are entirely too gullible, m'dear.
Deletesup i have come from across the worlds to say cally told me that you said something about me so here i am. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ReplyDelete*dies laughing* The Hunts. YAS.
WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN TELLING YOU. ONLY GOOD THINGS I HOPE.
XDDDDDDDDDD Hi.
DeleteGOOD JOB CALLY AND GOOD JOB ADELAIDE HIGH FIVES ALL 'ROUND, NETWORKING AT IT'S FINEST
So good. *falls over*
PSH OH YEAH TOTALLY UH HUH YUP ALL GOOD THINGS.
XDDDDDDDDDDDD She's quick dude.
Deleteyuppp.
CURSE THEM.
Aaah, I apparently missed this post (sorry for my late comment!) but... Becca!! You are so sweet and this little note just absolutely made my day. <3 Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLol, Doctor Who is so good, I am proud of fawning over it. XD
OH. PLEASE listen to 'The Shining' by Badly Drawn Boy. It's a song that makes me feel like the world is okay.