A poem I wrote about my friend Cameron.
She’s both something new and something of old,
Ancient and young, quiet and bold,
She’s just something else and yet something familiar,
A bright patch of shadow, the line of a song,
ringing through the ages, pure, lovely and strong.
Starlight and fire are entwined in a haze,
And you can’t tell them apart when you’re caught in her gaze.
Did you see her there, dancing alone in the night?
Was she really there, or was it a trick of the light?
A moment here, an instant present,
But that’s what she is, don’t try to fight it.
A bright patch of shadow, singing a song in the quiet.

Beccaaaaa, get a Google Follow button so I can follow youuuuuu.
ReplyDeleteAnd this is lovely. I sayyyyyy WRITE MORE POEMS! And songs and all that good stuff.
Done, with your help. XD
DeleteShmankew. :D I'll do my best to write more songs and stuff. XD
Oh Becca, I love you :D I SOUND AMAZING IN THIS XDD
ReplyDeleteBut shmankew
HEY
WE SHOULD WRITE POEMS ABOUT EACHOTHER AND SEND THEM TOO
HE LIKES POETRY XDD
I, like, need a life