This isn't the sort of thing I'm going to be blogging about on a regular basis, but I think this event was unusual enough to justify it. If you don't think so, then ignore this post. XD
So, we attended a Disney themed homeschooler prom held by a family from art school (MSOA), held at what was essentially a mansion/castle.
 |
| Here. |
I really wasn't sure I wanted to go when we first heard about it. Actually, I was quite sure I DIDN'T want to go. Because what good, self respecting homeschooler wants to have to admit to having gone to prom?? However, Mom bought a ticket for me anyway, and she and my sisters convinced me to go. Besides, my two friends were going to be there. So I agreed. Even wore a pink dress.
 |
| My cousin/friend Brenna. Putting a scarf over my face. |
 |
| I am so very proud of my face in this picture. |
That extra girl is April, she rode with us.
 |
| Though Cori's is pretty good in this one. |
 |
| My lovely Cameron. She's one of my favorites. |
 |
| Me and two of my sisters. |
Apparently, proms are mostly about dressing up and taking pictures. Not sure why. *shrug*
 |
| Sister Cori. Blacksmith extraordinaire. |
 |
| Sister Cassie. Seamstress extraordinaire. |
 |
| Mom made me wash. My. Feet. AND paint my toenails. AND wear heels, ghastly things. |
And in the end, I'm actually glad I went. It was something worth doing once in your life.
What.
ReplyDeleteThe heck.
I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE CORI.
SHE WORE HER HAIR UP AAAAAND MAKEUP WHAT IS LIFE. *world explodes*
You all look lovely though. ;-) I wish I could have gone.
DeleteXDDD I knooowwwww Cori looked completely different.
DeleteThanks. XD We wish you could have come too. There was a balcony to stand on and people watch. XD
I HARDLY RECOGNIZE ANY OF YOU
ReplyDeleteTHE DRESSES AAAHHHH THEY ARE AMAZING
HOW DID YOU GET TO GO TO THAT PALACE PLACE IT'S AMAZING WHAT IS THIS WHY DON'T WE GET A DISNEY BALL XD
I KNOW WE ALL LOOKED HILARIOUS
DeleteCASSIE MADE HERS AND CORI'S AND CORI BEADED THE BODICE OF HERS
WE GOT TO GO BECAUSE WE KNOW THE STEELYS AND THEY'RE CRAZY
You should all have come and worn gihugous puffy dresses with us. *nod nod*
Where'd you get yours?
DeleteWe should set up another occasion on which to wear gihugous puffy dresses together. XD
I borrowed mine from some of art school people. And Cassie added the flowers on the neckline.
DeleteXD Let's do it. I want to see you and Hannah in gihugous puffy dresses.
XDDD Hannah and Jess. XDD
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CAMERON SHE WAS SO EXCITED WOOOOOOO
You all are so gawgous. HOW DOES ONE EVEN //WALK// IN HIGH HEELS MAN HOOWWWWWWW XD
XDD
DeleteCAMERON WAS FANTASTIC
Shmankew. XD The truth is, one does not walk in high heels. One kicks them off underneath a table and leaves them there. *nod nod* XD
CORI IS THAT YOU.
ReplyDeleteWHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU.
XDDDDDDDDDD Oh Becca. You in the last picture. And the scarf picture. Somehow I didn't see those ones before. #day_made
ReplyDeleteXD Thank you, thank you. *bows*
Delete