Saturday, May 30, 2015

All I Ask Of You





Our art school, Master School Of Art had it's revue on the 28th and I was in drama this term. The scene I did was from The Phantom Of The Opera, Raoul and Christine's duet, All I Ask Of You. Daniel Steely played Raoul. 


This was a difficult performance for me, because of my naturally loud and powerful voice. So I had to work hard to match Danny's volume.

Hopefully this video works...














8 comments:

  1. I WISH THERE WAS MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD *dies* Your voice is beautiful and so is that dude's. *scrolls up and rereads and finds out his name is Danny*

    I did read it last night but I couldn't listen because I had to go to bed. But then I woke up this morning and just listened. (aka now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squee* Thank yooouuu. *dies too*

      Yep, Danny has a preeeettty awesome voice. XDD

      Delete
  2. Beauuuuutiful! And that dress! Sho prettyyyyyyy. Your voice is soooo lovely. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVISSIMO.

    Who was that creepy guy in the hood and cloak that walks offstage in the beginning? XD IT WAS THE PHANTOM! XD

    But yeah, absolutely beautiful, Becca. So you are gonna go pro right???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah. *spells your name wrong what* It's a wedding dress Cori got me years ago and so we fixed it up to be Christine. XD

      I KNOW THAT WAS ADAM AND HE MADE A BRILLIANT PHANTOM

      Uh huh, hee hee... Yes??? Probably. Maybe. I dunno. I WANT TO XDDD

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE. Fav song, and you did it amazingly. *claps forever* ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete