Lovely pics! Our lilacs aren't quiiiiiiite out yet.....hopefully soon!
Thanks!That's funny, ours are actually all done blooming. XD
Beautiful pictures!
Thank you Jordy!
SAY GERONIMO SAY SAY GERONIMO I really love that Geronimo is spelled how it sounds. Except word correctery thingy says you have to capitalize the G. XD Awesome possum pictures. Aw yiss.
BOMBS AWAY BOMBS AWAY I know! It's a wonderfully fun word. I think it wants you capitalize it because it's a guy's name. I think. XDDShmankew. *high fives self*
Lovely pics! Our lilacs aren't quiiiiiiite out yet.....hopefully soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThat's funny, ours are actually all done blooming. XD
Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jordy!
DeleteSAY GERONIMO SAY SAY GERONIMO I really love that Geronimo is spelled how it sounds. Except word correctery thingy says you have to capitalize the G. XD
ReplyDeleteAwesome possum pictures. Aw yiss.
BOMBS AWAY BOMBS AWAY I know! It's a wonderfully fun word. I think it wants you capitalize it because it's a guy's name. I think. XDD
ReplyDeleteShmankew. *high fives self*